10 reasons to look forward to December on the SMS blog
|We know many of you are sad about Handmade Holidays coming to a close. We’ve had fun too. But rest assured, we still have a few tricks up our sleeves and lots of inspiration to share. Here are 10 good reasons to stop by while you’re enjoying your morning coffee (or evening wine. Or hey, your afternoon eggnog!)|
10. Be in-the-know about new fabric and patterns. We have new collections arriving throughout December.
9. Find out first about Sew,Mama,Sew! sales.
8. We’ll post the Ultimate List of Stocking Stuffers for Crafters!
7. Be inspired by amazing handmade gifts from all over blogland.
6. Read highlights from our Handcrafters’ Holidays blog meme all month long.
5. See photos of fantastic gift variations inspired by Handmade Holidays tutorials.
4. Enjoy the feeling that you’re not alone in your handcrafted holiday frenzy; we’re all sewing away, hoping our gifts will be just right for loved ones. (And on time.)
2. Comment for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Sew,Mama,Sew! That’s right, we’ll be continuing our gift certificate give-away, drawing 2 names every Friday from the previous week’s comments.
1. And the number one reason? More tutorials! We couldn’t sleep well without telling you about a few fantastic tutorials we missed in November. They are brilliant, so leave a little room on your project list!
134 Responses to “10 reasons to look forward to December on the SMS blog”