Summer Sewing Recap & Free Fabric Friday!
|There’s still time to take full advantage of the season with July’s Summer Sewing projects! Pack lunch in your fancy picnic basket and toss your picnic blanket and sun shade (made with grommets) in your appliquéd, classic tote. Make sure everyone’s wearing their bandana pants and pool robes as you all plop cushions down next to the kids’ tent (more shade!) for a relaxing afternoon of summer sun. We hope you discovered new skills, some inspiration and that you have projects lined up for August fun!|
- Classic Tote Tutorial by Irene
- More Fun With Machine Appliqué by Elizabeth
- Simple Machine Appliqué by Elizabeth
- Bandana Pants Pattern by Stefani
- Grommet Tutorial by Toni
- Child’s Tent by Meg
- Perfectly Portable Cushion by Autum
- Child’s Pool Robe by Kristin
- Salvaged Basket for a Fancy Picnic by Bethany
- Picnic Blanket with Rock Pockets by Erin
We want to know what you’ve been sewing this Summer. Comment here for your chance to win one yard of free fabric. Tell us about your latest project (feel free to include a link.) Have a great weekend!
360 Responses to “Summer Sewing Recap & Free Fabric Friday!”