Fat Quarter Extras
- If you are a swap participant, be sure to send out your fat quarters by the end of this month!
- Let us know if you have a fun swap story/great swap surprise/new budding blog friendship as a result of the Fat Quarter Swap. We’d love to hear about it (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Kirsty from kootoyoo shows you how to fold a fat quarter in this video! We love the Aussie accent…
- Gillian from Homemade Life shares a fun fat quarter idea: First Aid Kits.
- By now you may have forgotten that fat quarters are also great for… Quilts! Not just doll quilts, but big quilts too! Here are some Fast Fat Quarter Facts for quilting cuts from QuiltersBuzz. If you’re inspired to quilt, be sure to visit our Quilting Month archives.
Have we missed your super-fantastic fat quarter-related tutorial? Add it to the comments below. Fat Quarter Month is almost (sadly!) over.
This entry was posted on Friday, February 27th, 2009 at 10:14 pm and is filed under Fat Quarter Month. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
46 Responses to “Fat Quarter Extras”