Spring Sewing Sponsor ~ Fiskars/Gingher
|A great big thanks to Fiskars/Gingher (thanks, Stephenie!) for sponsoring Spring Sewing Month and contributing some wonderful prizes. We’ll be giving away two of these great sewing tools each week. Comment in any post for your chance to win.|
|12-in-1 Sewing Multi-Tool
This essential piece contains 12 tools in one handy package: thread cutter, safety pin, tweezers, magnifying glass, punch needle, needle threaders, measuring tape, knit picker, seam ripper, piercing punch and stuffing tool!
|Comfort Grip 45mm Rotary Cutter
Features include a new ergonomic design. The slightly longer handle with a natural shape provides a more comfortable grip and safer overall use. The cutter also provides improved line of sight to the blade.
|12 Inch x 18 Inch Mat
• High quality, self-healing surface will last as long as you are quilting
• Measuring grid on both sides
• One side yellow, one side green
• A little extra room at the edge so you get the whole measurement grid on the mat and don’t run out of cutting area
• 30-, 45-, and 60- degree bias lines for creating triangle and star shapes
|45mm Nickel Rotary Cutter
Brilliant and durable nickel finish. Includes one non-stick, razor sharp rotary blade. Hang-hole in handle for storage or adding your own signature “tag”. Comes in it’s own storage tin with lid.
• Easy-action spring
• Flat bottom styling
• Precision-ground blades
• Ergonomic, cushioned handles
• Easy-slide lock
• Adjustable pivot screw
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 at 7:28 am and is filed under Etc.... You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
650 Responses to “Spring Sewing Sponsor ~ Fiskars/Gingher”