Do you want to be a part of Sew,Mama,Sew!?
Do you love to sew? Do you love fabric? Do you love Sew,Mama,Sew!? We’re looking for a few great sewists!
Please send us an email if you’re interested in contributing a tutorial, pattern review or if you’d like to be a board member in 2010. You can look under “Tutorials & Projects” & “Pattern Reviews” in our left sidebar for past examples. Board members help plan our theme sewing months and also develop tutorials for the blog over roughly a two month period.
Subject line: 2010
- What would you like to help with? Tutorials? Pattern reviews? Do you want to be a board member?
- Please share relevant URL links (Blog? Shop? Flickr stream filled to the brim with crafty projects?).
- Feel free to fill us in on why you’re the best sewist for the “job,” and let us know if you have any big timing issues (i.e. You’ll be traveling in August, etc.).
- Let us know if you have any great sewing strengths/interests (i.e. You’re the queen/king of embroidery… You love to make bags, etc.).
- If you are able/willing to create videos, we’d like to know that too.
We won’t be able to respond to everyone but we truly appreciate your email. We’ll keep all of the emails and you might just hear from us as the year progresses. Thank you!
20 Responses to “Do you want to be a part of Sew,Mama,Sew!?”