Guest FQ Pack Designer ~ Elizabeth Hartman
Elizabeth’s last Guest Fat Quarter Pack was a big hit so we asked her to do it again!
Elizabeth Hartman, the super-talented sewist from Oh, Fransson!, shared a great series of posts last year on the blog (remember the Pincushion Organizer and the Stack & Nest Blocks?). Elizabeth is an amazing quilter; we can’t wait for her new book The Practical Guide to Patchwork, coming out this October.
- For this summer-themed set, I chose warm brown and honey colors, including the 1″ Carolina Gingham, which is a favorite of mine. Because it’s berry season here in the Northwest, I also included some bold berry colors that I think would be perfect for a patchwork tablecloth or picnic quilt.
- Second Row
- Carolina 1″ Gingham Cocoa ~ Robert Kaufman
- Mushroom ~ Shot Cotton
- Chandelier Earth ~ Del Hi
- Third Row
- Grandma’s Pearls Fiesta ~ Party Dress
- Marnie Mustard ~ Poodle
- Cathedral Peony ~ Good Folks
The Elizabeth Hartman Berry Season Mix Fat Quarter Packs are available in the shop. You can also comment below for a chance to win one of these fat quarter packs! What will you make with your Elizabeth Hartman Berry Season Mix Fat Quarter Packs?
Elizabeth whipped up her beautiful fat quarter selections into a new Berry Season picnic quilt. The quilt design is from Elizabeth’s popular Mixtape Pattern, newly updated and available through Elizabeth’s blog.
Visit Oh, Fransson! for much more, including Quilt Making Basics, Quilt Patterns, Quilt-Alongs and lots of absolutely beautiful quilts. Don’t forget to comment below for your chance to win a new Berry Season Fat Quarter Pack!
586 Responses to “Guest FQ Pack Designer ~ Elizabeth Hartman”