Fat Quarter Idol Round 3: Daddy-O
It’s time for another round of Fat Quarter Idol! Do you have what it takes to make it?– Make the perfect fat quarter pack, that is?!… Prove to the world you’re a fabric star and join the fun. Our judges had the tricky task of helping us select finalists for our Round 2: Meet Me at the Picnic packs; head over to cast a vote for your top picks!
This week’s theme: Daddy-O. Let’s see some awesome fabric picks for guys! Use Pinterest to combine 12 fabrics from Sew,Mama,Sew! to create the perfect fat quarter pack. Don’t forget: Winners are promoted and fully credited here on the blog, we’ll sell your pack in the shop, PLUS we’ll send you one of your packs for free!
Submit the URL to your Pinterest board for Daddy-O in the comments of this post by this Friday, 5/4!
- Please use the larger image. (Click through to the product page to pin it.)
- Go directly to http://sewmamasew.com/store/index.php. If you click the link in Facebook it opens in a frame, which prevents the pinmarklet from working correctly.
- Yes, you can pin fabrics in the sale section, UNLESS they say “out of stock.” (We probably won’t be getting more of the fabric if it is in the sale section.) It is OK to pin fabrics that are out of stock if they are in NEW or don’t have a sale price listed… Chances are good we’re reordering it.
- Please don’t put other images in your Fat Quarter Idol board. If you make it to the top 10, we need to take a screen shot that includes only your 12 picks.
1. Create a board on Pinterest that includes Sew,Mama,Sew! #FatQuarterIdol and the theme of the week. For example: “Sew,Mama,Sew! #FatQuarterIdol Daddy-O” (The hashtag will help us find your board.)
2. Pin exactly 12 fabrics onto your board. All fabrics must come from the Sew,Mama,Sew! website. They can be currently available or in the Coming Soon section. Fabric can be solid or a print. Put “Sew,Mama,Sew!” and the fabric name in the description. For example: “Falling Flowers Blue ~ SpringSong @ Sew,Mama,Sew!” (When compiling your pack, don’t forget you can browse our fabric by designer, collection, print, and color.)
3. Submit the URL of your board to the blog post describing the theme of the week here on the blog. For this week’s theme submit your URL in the comments below on today’s post. Themes will be announced every Monday. You need to have your URL in the comments by Friday of the same week.
4. Spread the word! Tell your friends and family you’re about to become a Fat Quarter Idol!
Grab one of our Fat Quarter Idol buttons for your blog. 250 px: http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/april2012/fqi_button250.jpg / 200 px: http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/april2012/fqi_button200.jpg
88 Responses to “Fat Quarter Idol Round 3: Daddy-O”