Table Stitch, Table Set, Tablescape Contest!
It’s time for a contest! Our picnic baskets and coolers are back in storage and we’re settling in to dinners with the family around the table. With a long season of indoor dining and plenty of holidays ahead, we thought it was the perfect time to think about pretty and festive table settings. What better motivation to sew some beautiful new linens than a contest with great prizes?!
Set a table with your hand-sewn napkins, placemats, coasters, tablecloths, table runners, chair covers, trivets or other linens. (Feel free to mix your handmade items with non-handmade pieces.) The theme can be festive, romantic, casual or formal. It can be for a special occasion or an every-day dinner, but you have to set the table before September 30!
We have a truly fantastic selection of prizes for you to win! Visit our prize post for more details.
- $20 Sew,Mama,Sew! Gift Certficate
- One free Craftsy Class (winner’s choice!)
- OLFA CMP-3, Rotary Circle Cutter
- Aurifil Eat Your Fruits and Veggies Thread Collection
- $15 LotsOfButtons.com Gift Certificate
How to enter:
- Post images of your handmade table setting on Flickr, in our forum, on your own blog, etc.
- Include a description about the handmade items as well as other interesting things that may be on the table. Describe the theme or mood and what inspired you. In other words, tell us the story of your table.
- Come back to this post and submit the URL for your entry in the comments below by September 30.
We can’t wait to see what you stitch and set! Let’s see those gorgeous fall tablescapes!
43 Responses to “Table Stitch, Table Set, Tablescape Contest!”